How To Lose Hip Fat | 5 Exercises To Lose Fat
Fats love to rest in the hips and thighs, especially for the woman.You may want to lose weight primarily on your hips and tummy, but know that you can’t control which fat your body burns first. Here is Know How To Lose Hip Fat with 5 Exercises to reduce the fat around your hips and shape it up.
When you reduce your calorie intake below what you burn, your body mobilizes stored fat and converts it to usable energy. You can try to spot treat the area but it’s not really feasible.When you do high-intensity exercises or hit, it helps to melt calories and help to burn body fat. Losing Fat helps to tone loose skin and give you prominent bones.
How To Lose Hip Fat
Some Other Helpful Topics
5 Easy Exercises To Lose Fat
- Start with your feet apart, parallel to your hips. Place your hands in the prayer position in the middle of your chest.
- While putting your weight into your heels sit down like you are trying to sit on a chair.
- Push your buttocks out behind you and go down as far as you can or until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor.
- Pause when your thighs are parallel to the ground. Slowly rise back up to your starting position.
2.Standing Side Kick
- With feet hip-width apart and hands on hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 full counts.
- Be sure to keep inner thigh parallel to the floor.
- Hold for 1 count, then take 3 counts to lower to the floor.
- Do 15 times, then switch sides.
- Start standing with your feet apart, parallel to your shoulders, and put your hands on your hips.
- Step forward a few feet with one foot. Keep your toes point forward. Drop your back knee (keeping it straight) and bend your front knee at the same time in a slow and controlled movement.
- Drop down until your front thigh is almost parallel to the ground. Ensure that your front knee is aligned with your ankle (not in front of your ankle).
- Use your front thigh to push your body back up to the starting position. Switch legs and repeat as necessary.
- Standing with hands on hips, hop 3 feet to your left, landing on your left foot with left knee slightly bent.
- Bring your right foot down to the floor.
- Repeat to the right and continue alternating for a total of 15 on each side.
- Stand with feet apart, slightly wider than your shoulder width. Point your toes at a 45-degree angle away from your body. Put your hands in the prayer position in front of your chest or put your hands on your hips.
- Lower your body down keeping your head, torso, and buttocks in a straight linear line from ceiling to floor.
- As you lower your body down, your knees should be bending out away from your body. Lower until your thighs are about parallel to the floor.
- Slowly raise your body back up to the starting position, using your inner thighs and buttocks to push yourself back up. Repeat as many times as necessary.
How To Lose Hip Fat | 5 Easy Exercises To Lose Fat at Home
Somehow water is underestimated as weight loss agent. But you will not get good results if you’re not drinking water regularly throughout the day. After reading this post you should have at least a couple ideas on how to lose hip fat over the coming weeks.
Make sure that you’re consistent with whichever method you pick and that you are regularly exercising and eating properly. Now you know How To Lose Hip Fat with best 5 Easy Exercise To Lose Fat at Home.