How To Lose Fat Fast | 5 Exercise To Lose Fat
Don’t feel like going to the gym? With these 5 Exercises, you will know How To Lose Fat Fast at Home, you don’t even need a gym membership – or even any equipment, for that matter. No doubt, belly fat looks aesthetically displeasing. It can assume serious proportions and affect long-term health, if not curbed at the right time.
Dieting and exercise go hand in hand. If you thought that only dieting will burn your belly fat, you are wrong. If you really want to lose weight, you need to include an hour of exercise in your daily routine for targeting and reducing belly fat. Losing Fat helps to tone loose skin and give you prominent bones.
How To Lose Fat Fast
Some Other Helpful Topics
5 Easy Exercise To Lose Fat at Home
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle.
- Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
2. Inverted Shoulder Press
- Place your hands on the floor outside your shoulders and raise your hips so that your torso is nearly perpendicular to the floor.
- From that position, bend your elbows to lower your body until your head almost touches the floor.
- Pause, then push back to start.
- That’s one rep.
3. Twist Crunches
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Again alternatively, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
4. Skater Hops
- Stand on your left foot with your left knee slightly bent and your right foot slightly off the floor.
- Jump to the right and land on your right foot, bringing your left foot slightly off the floor.
- That’s one rep.
- Jump to the left and continue alternating as quickly as possible.
5. Vertical Leg Crunch
- Lie flat on the floor, or on the mat, with your legs extended upwards (towards the ceiling) and one knee crossed over the other.
- Now that you have positioned your body perfectly, do the same as you would have done in the case of crunches. That is, breathe in and lift your upper body from the floor towards the pelvis.
- Breathe out slowly. As you bring yourself down, breathe in again, and exhale as you go up.
- Do 12 to 15 reps and up to three sets.
How To Lose Fat Fast | 5 Easy Exercise To Lose Fat
You could train hard and eat right and build five pounds of muscle and lose five pounds of fat, and what will the scale say? That you still weigh the same.Frustrating, even though you’ve made good progress.
Use the scale as a guide, but how you look in the mirror, how you feel, and how your clothes fit are much better indicators of your progress.Now you know How To Lose Fat Fast with best 5 Easy Exercise To Lose Fat at Home. Share all ways of losing fat with your friends and family.